Monday, May 23, 2011

Library Pickings of the Week

Every Monday I volunteer at my county library. Obviously, this can’t happen without me leaving with my arms full of books. So I am starting a weekly meme for my blog to take the place of “In My Mailbox” because I don’t really buy books. (Although sometimes I do, and when I do, I’ll let you know.)

So here we go! These are the books I got this week and last week. I hope to read them all before they are way overdue. :)

    • Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty – Jody Gehrman
    • The Miles Between – Mary E. Pearson
    • Once a Witch – Carolyn MacCullough
    • My Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins, & Fenway Park – Steve Kluger
    • The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks – E. Lockhart
    • Enclave – Ann Aguirre (Already started!)
    • Princess of the Midnight Ball – Jessica Day George
    • See What I See – Gloria Whelan
    • Marcelo in the Real World – Francisco X. Stork
    • Before I Fall – Lauren Oliver
    • Extraordinary – Nancy Werlin (Already started!)
    • Defying the Diva – D. Anne Love (Finished! Review coming.)


So some I’ve started and some I’ve finished. So reviews are coming! :)
Many of these are on my reading list so that’s good. I didn’t get sidetracked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...