Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Picks for the Week

I didn’t get to the library this Monday because of Memorial Day, but I did receive my order from Barnes & Noble!!





Divergent – Veronica Roth
Already Finished!!!! It was amazing. I’ll review it soon. :)




     
     
     
     
    Exile – Anne Osterlund
    This is the sequel to Aurelia, and I’m finished with this one too. It’s fantastic. Review is coming!



     



    Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
    – James Patterson
    The Scholastic Book Fair was sold out of this book in the series, and so to finish off owning them all, I bought this. And I’m up to this one now. I’m going to start reading it soon!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please share your thoughts about this post!
    I respond to every comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...