Monday, April 15, 2013

It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It is hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.


Books Finished Last Week:
I finished The Diviners by Libba Bray a few days ago.
Last night I finished Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Review is forthcoming).

Currently Reading:
The Raven Boys – Maggie Stiefvater
Matched – Allie Condie
Mansfield Park – Jane Austen
Gone With The Wind – Margaret Mitchell

Books I Hope To Start Reading This Week:
I hope to actually get into The Raven Boys and read more of Mansfield Park.

 

Blog Sig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...