Thursday, March 28, 2013

List of Weekly Memes


All righty then.
I’m really doing this. I’m getting a bit more serious about keeping this blog going and posting regularly.
Now, keep in mind that with college this is hard, and I’ll probably mess up a lot, but I’m going to try my hardest to keep up! :)


Mondays:

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It is hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.

Tuesdays:

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Wednesdays:

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Thursdays:

In My Mailbox is a weekly (or however sporadically you feel like it) meme in which bloggers list the books they’ve recently received to review. This was instigated by The Story Siren.
I will also incorporate books I’ve recently obtained, whether through purchase or the library.

Fridays:

Retro Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Angieville, and it focuses on reviewing books from the past. This can be an old favorite, an under-the-radar book you think deserves more attention, something woefully out of print, etc.


Now that I have just set myself an extremely demanding schedule, it’s time to sort out my priorities and get on this for this coming week. I might start out slower and only do a few a week, but eventually I will post something everyday. :)

Obviously, I will also post reviews in addition to all of these book-related memes.

Happy Easter!!

Blog Sig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...