Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly (or however sporadically you feel like it) meme in which bloggers list the books they’ve recently received to review. This was instigated by
The Story Siren.


Hey guys!
I’m terribly sorry about being so slow and absent. Reviews will be posted this coming week! I promise!! :)

Books Mentioned:
Shatter Me – Tahereh Mafi
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight – Jennifer E. Smith
Scored – Lauren McLaughlin
I Was Jane Austen’s Best Friend – Cora Harrison
Warped – Maurissa Guibord
Princess of Glass – Jessica Day George
Halo – Alexandra Adornetto
Secret Society – Tom Dolby
The Boy Book – E. Lockhart
Prom and Prejudice – Elizabeth Eulberg

Not Mentioned in Video:
Forgiven – Janet Fox

Blog Sig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...