Monday, December 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

Hey, I had too many to make a simple post about, so I did another video “In My Mailbox”.
Enjoy!


Here is the list of books:

In the Mail:
First Date - Krista McGee

Library:
Torrent - Lisa T. Bergren
The Name of the Star - Maureen Johnson
Variant - Robison Wells
The Agency: A Spy in the House - Y.S. Lee

December Scholastic Book Fair:
The Waterless Sea - Kate Constable
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
Devastation - Gloria Skurzynski
Unwind - Neal Shusterman
Birthmarked - Caragh M. O'Brien
A Crack in the Sky - Mark Peter Hughes
Dark Life - Kat Falls
Ship Breaker - Paolo Bacigalupi
Thirteenth Child - Patricia C. Wrede

Christmas Gifts:
Journey to the River Sea - Eva Ibbotson
Ruined - Paula Morris
Fever Crumb - Philip Reeve
Between Shades of Gray - Ruta Sepetys
The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan


- Sorry for continually repeating "I've heard good things about this book" and "I'm really excited about this book". I TRULY am excited about ALL of them....and I couldn't think of any other ways of saying that. :)

Thanks for watching!!
You can subscribe to my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/pinkapig?feature=watch

Blog Sig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...