Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (#1 Continues)

Since in my In My Mailbox post on Monday I didn’t get to really show you what I was buying in the next few days, I decided to do an “updated version” with the new additions.

I really did get Goliath by Scott Westerfeld, and I’m totally psyched to read it as soon as I can!!!

Today I got in the mail (YES, it was legitimately in my actual mailbox!) my very first “free book.” You know the kind where they give you the book so you can review it? That kind. OH YES. Moving up in this blogging world. :)

Here’s a picture of my THREE new books I got yesterday and today.

189
Dark Mirror by M. J. Putney has looked good for ages and so when I saw it at Sam’s for $6, I snapped it up.
There You’ll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones is the one I got from www.booksneeze.com. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO THEM FOR BEING AWESOME!!!

What are your thoughts on these books?

sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...