Sunday, April 22, 2012

100th POST!!! Updates


It took me over a year to get to my 100th post.

Well anyways I have a bulleted list for you guys about what’s up with me and why I’ve been absent and why I’m a bad blogger but a good reader and more updates.

  • I WENT TO EUROPE!!!! I got the amazing chance to visit London, Paris, Florence, Assisi, and Rome. The weather was pretty great, I took about 1500 pictures, I got some cool stuff (Including a UK edition of Ally Carter’s Out of Sight, Out of Time. All the terminology is different, along with the cover (which is paperback…already…which is strange, but it was cheap so I’m not complaining).) I loved Italy so very, very much, and I really want to go back again.
  • After my 10 day international excursion, I came home, had one day to regroup, and off I went to Washington D.C. with my Econ./Gov. class. I was anti-picture and anti-souvenir, which actually freed me up to have a great, relaxing yet exhausting time in DC.

Break from bullets: So that was two weeks I had no computer access. I did read a lot though. :)

  • School is getting intense and crazy, as I try to wrap up the year on time to graduate.
  • I’m in the middle of like 50 billion books right now:
      • Under the Never Sky – Veronica Rossi
      • Prom and Prejudice – Elizabeth Eulberg
      • Cinder – Marissa Meyer
      • Inheritance – Christopher Paolini
      • Jane – April Lindler
      • Tiger’s Quest – Colleen Houck
      • Gone with the Wind – Margaret Mitchell
      • Lord of the Flies – William Golding
      • ….probably something else too.

So thank you to those who read my blog. Thank you for liking my now 100 posts. Thank you for being interested in what I read.
I now have my goodreads page linked in the sidebar, so check that out.

I’m excited to read and blog much more now that I’m home for a long stretch.

Once again, suggestions will be read with care, look to the Contact Me tab for contact information.

I love you!

Blog Sig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...