Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog which is all about books!
I was inspired to create this blog by all the other wonderful book-oriented blogs out there. I'll try not to copy them!
On this blog, I'll be reviewing books I read (maybe with some guest reviewers) and rate them accordingly.
I hope you enjoy my reviews and find them useful for your reading choices!
I currently have over 50 books on my to-read list, so I'll work my way through that plus other books I pick up.

I'm currently in the middle of a couple of series:
  • The Ranger's Apprentice (John Flanagan)
  • The 39 Clues (various)
  • Artemis Fowl (Eoin Colfer)
  • Alex Rider (Anthony Horowitz)
I tend to be sporadic in the order in which I read books, reading more than one at once, and multiple series at once. I'll try not make the order of reviews confusing.
I have read so many books, I would never go back and try to record them all for you, but from now on, they are going to be reviewed as I read them. If I reread a book, I'll probably review it,  if I haven't before. :)
It's going to be random posting days, as I finish the book I'll review it.
 
I'm excited about this new adventure, and I hope you are too!
 
My current read is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain which I'm reading for English III Honors, but so far I love it! :) His characters are hilarious and he does a good job of making it sound like a young boy's point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...