Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog Title Decision

Yep. This is it.

I decided on "Hyperman's Book Blog". Why?
Here's the story:

I have a tendency to get extremely hyper when I am running on sugar and no sleep. One time while in one of my hyper moments, I had the "inspiration" to declare myself "Hyperman". And yes, the phrase is "man"....I don't even know.....
To this day a couple friends tease me about it, so I decided to use it for my blog name. I had no idea what else to call it.
The banner was my doing, via Paint. (I'm THAT amateur, haha) I might get someone to make me a better one, but for now, this is what we're stuck with. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I found out I have page views from Japan!!! I know this is just page views and they happen easily, but still!!!! Japan!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...