Monday, October 24, 2011

It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It is hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.


Books Finished Last Week:
Nothing, because I was obsessing over TV shows. I’m all caught up now!!

Currently Reading:
Gone with the Wind – Margaret Mitchell
Goliath – Scott Westerfeld
Son of Neptune – Rick Riordan
Tiger’s Quest – Colleen Houck
Dark Mirror – M. J. Putney
Glow – Amy Kathleen Ryan

Books I Hope to Start Reading This Week:
Lola and the Boy Next Door – Stephanie Perkins
Cascade – Lisa T. Bergren


Well, I am officially addicted to Castle. Today I picked up the second season from the library, and I will eagerly devour that at night when I am supposed to be sleeping. Probably.

I’ve been in a real reading funk lately…I just can’t get myself to read. This is the result of school and TV shows starting back up again at the same time.

However, Gone With The Wind is so much better than I thought it would be! I love it! I’m reading it for English Honors this year.

Alright. How’s your week looking??

Blog Sig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post!
I respond to every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...